Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Jonathan Vila <jo...@barcelonajug.org> on 2022/05/16 06:41:34 UTC

Re: possible booth at the JBCNConf 2022 July , 18-20.

Hi

Just to confirm...... can we say Apache Foundation will officially come to
JBCNConf to be in the FOSS communities stand ?
It would be nice if you can bring a rollup, flyers and some swag for
attendees.
Also keep in mind you will have 1 free ticket to man the booth, and attend
talks. But the booth should be covered several hours a day, we dont want to
have an empty Apache booth during coffee breaks and lunch.

Also we would love , in order to increase the awareness, if you can share
the event on Apache Foundation social channels, mailing list.....

What do you think ?
Jonathan Vila
--
Barcelona Java Users Group Leader
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/35083505dc2e33b74ec65a5a3d7a7f2107b5181a?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbarcelonajug.org%2F&userId=3660166&signature=83c70e4f956ca3d0>

El mar, 22 mar 2022 a las 17:16, Bobur Umurzokov (<bo...@api7.ai>) escribi贸:

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Jean-Frederic

Here is the link to the Where's the Stuff page in the Comdev wiki https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=81789772

The good news is that it looks like we already have an ASF banner and some flyers in Barcelona with Ignasi - so please reach out to him to see if you can co-ordinate to get access to them.

I will follow up on the swag. Do you have an idea of the number of potential attendees?

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.
Perfect! I will be there too.

I will also add our stickers to the table from Apisix.

Kind regards,
Bobur

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 11:43 AM Sharan F <sh...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jean-Frederic
>>
>> We did have some rollup banners printed for events and volunteers were
>> storing them in various locations. I think there was a Comdev wiki page
>> with the details so will see if I can find it.
>>
>> If not then i will check with the Comdev PMC if we can spend some of our
>> budget on getting you a banner, flyers and swag for the event.
>>
>> On the branding side when we participate in events like this we do it as a
>> 'community partner'
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

>>> I will need some help with "a rollup, flyers and some swag for
>> attendees".
>>>
>>> Do we have some available? I have a storage space 50 km from Barcelona
>>> in case.
>>>
>>> We need to have something to show and give away.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: possible booth at the JBCNConf 2022 July , 18-20.

Posted by Jonathan Vila Lopez <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We give 1 free ticket to man the booth. You will have it on the
registration day.

Best regards

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.
Hi Sharan,

Posted by Sharan F <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sharan F <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Bobur

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.
Hi Community,

Posted by Sharan F <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Jean-Frederic

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>>>      in the
>>>       > >     Apache Foundation that would be great. We provide a table
>>>      and chair,
>>>       > >     and
>>>       > >     a free ticket , and the foundation only needs to send a
>>>      person to be
>>>       > >     present on the stand for several hours during the event.
>>>       > >     "
>>>       > >
>>>       > >     Any interest? - I will be in Barcelona at that time -
>>>       > >
>>>       > >     --
>>>       > >     Cheers
>>>       > >
>>>       > >     Jean-Frederic
>>>       > >
>>>       > >
>>>       > >

>>>      <ma...@community.apache.org>>
>>>       > >     For additional commands, e-mail:

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: possible booth at the JBCNConf 2022 July , 18-20.

Posted by Jonathan Vila Lopez <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you JF

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: possible booth at the JBCNConf 2022 July , 18-20.

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your email.

@jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> is leading this process and he can