Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by John john <ze...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/08/04 01:34:17 UTC

What do I have to do with files in the sandbox?

Hello,

 I'm pretty sure my question is stupid but i'm gonna ask you anyway :)

 I'd like to use analyzers from the sandbox but I don't know what I have to do with files ? Do i have to extract the lucene jar file and add files I want to use ? or something else?

 Do you have an exemple with this file example http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/analyzers/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/nl/DutchAnalyzer.java ?
 Do i have to add this file in my project and that's it?

 thanks

---------------------------------
 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.

Re: What do I have to do with files in the sandbox?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
If you're using the binary distribution of Lucene 2.0, you'll already
have the JAR file with those analyzers handy.  It's prefixed lucene-
analyzers.  Simply add that to your compile and runtime classpath and
you'll have what you need.

You could certainly just copy the source code into your project if
you like as well, but I'd recommend you just use the JAR file that
come with Lucene so you can benefit from any enhancements if you
eventually upgrade to a future version.

	Erik