Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Waqas Pitafi <wa...@pioneerhouse.com> on 2000/12/04 09:31:10 UTC

Newbie

Hi,

I am a newbie to Tomcat. I want to use it for developing JSP and Java Servlets.

My existing development platform has this configuration,

Windows 2000 Professional Server
IIS 5.0

Which version of Tomcat should I use. I have downloaded versions 3.1 and 4.0

Tried Tomcat 4.0 but that works independently. Is there anyway to make it
part of IIS. Or how to bind Tomcat with IIS.

I will be thankful if you can point me to an appropriate resource.

Any response to this query will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Waqas Pitafi