Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org> on 2022/04/02 16:16:21 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Release Plugin Version 1.8.0

We just released our release tool, Apache Commons Release Plugin Version
1.8.0:
An Apache Maven Mojo for Apache Commons Release tasks.

Historical list of changes:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-release-plugin//changes-report.html

For complete information on Apache Commons Release Plugin, including
instructions on how to submit bug reports, patches, or suggestions for
improvement, see the Apache Apache Commons Release Plugin website:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-release-plugin/

Download page:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-release-plugin/download_commons-release-plugin.cgi

Have fun!

Gary Gregory,
-Apache Commons Team

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Release Plugin Version 1.8.0

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 2 Apr 2022 at 17:16, Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org> wrote:

> We just released our release tool, Apache Commons Release Plugin Version
> 1.8.0:
> An Apache Maven Mojo for Apache Commons Release tasks.
>
> Historical list of changes:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-release-plugin//changes-report.html
>
> For complete information on Apache Commons Release Plugin, including
> instructions on how to submit bug reports, patches, or suggestions for
> improvement, see the Apache Apache Commons Release Plugin website:
>
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-release-plugin/
>
> Download page:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-release-plugin/download_commons-release-plugin.cgi

Does not point to release plugin source