Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arun Ramakrishnan <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/15 20:12:07 UTC

Re: help on shade plugin

you can exclude files by specifying a filter
Here is a working filter from pom.  It filters out all META_INF/LICENSE
files from all dependencies.

thanks
Arun

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-shade-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>package</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>shade</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <transformers>
                                <transformer

implementation="org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.resource.ComponentsXmlResourceTransformer"
/>
                            </transformers>
                            <filters>
                                <filter>