Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Rocky Borrego <ro...@nextstepcloud.com> on 2019/11/14 14:53:52 UTC

Globally renaming RDP drive and printer

One of the great new features in 1.0.0 is the ability to rename the default
RDP drive and printer.  I have seen how this can be done on a per
connection basis.  Is there anyway to set it globally so it applies to
every and all RDP connections?

Rocky

[image: NextStep Cloud] <https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001C08SWE>

Rafael 'Rocky' Borrego
847.778.2033

NextStep Cloud
847.801.9250
*Any Program. Any Device. Any Time.*

Re: Globally renaming RDP drive and printer

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:54 AM Rocky Borrego <ro...@nextstepcloud.com>
wrote:

> One of the great new features in 1.0.0 is the ability to rename the
> default RDP drive and printer.  I have seen how this can be done on a per
> connection basis.  Is there anyway to set it globally so it applies to
> every and all RDP connections?

Not without modifying the source code - the default value is defined within
the source code if the connection parameter is not provided.

-Nick