Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Southard, Don" <Do...@sunmed.com> on 2004/11/08 16:52:02 UTC

Ant error when building schema.jar

I've implemented XMLBeans into a J2EE project but several of my co-workers
are getting the following error when running schema.jar target in ant.
Anyone seen this before?

Ant Target
<target name="schemas.jar" depends="init,schemas.check"
unless="schemas.notRequired">
      <xmlbean schema="schemas" destfile="lib/schemas.jar"
classpathref="xmlbeans.path" debug="on" />
</target>

Ant Output
schemas.jar:
Time to build schema type system: 4.391 seconds
Time to generate code: 3.437 seconds
Exception while building schemas:
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.setExecutable(Ljava/lang/String;)V

L. Don Southard
303 218 4823 x4823