Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "S.Hage" <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/07 20:08:19 UTC

select view via WEBTOOLS/Entity SQL Processor

Hi all,
	I'm trying to visiualize the data in PortalPagePortletView views via
WEBTOOLS/Entity SQL Processor, the problem is, when I try this 'select *
from Portal_Page_Portlet_View' I get the error:

SQL Exception while executing the following:select * from
Portal_Page_Portlet_View (Table/View 'PORTAL_PAGE_PORTLET_VIEW' does not
exist.)

Any help is appriciated

Saad.

Re: select view via WEBTOOLS/Entity SQL Processor

Posted by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saad,
Go to https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/entityref  scroll down
to ENTITY: PortalPagePortletView  then click "view data"
Patrick

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Views are not tables.

-Adrian