Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2009/10/29 22:03:13 UTC

REST API

hi all

can i know, who is the commiter for REST API,

i hear it is still not good, or may be because lack of documentation
to use, and migration guide from old to REST

can help?

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian bukan hanya membuat anak SMK menjadi bisa tapi SAKTI, malah
saktinya SAKTI Mandraguna.

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.

Re: REST API

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Mike Watson <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using it since 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT and now use the 2.1.3GA version.
>
> I've never had any problems with it. The documentation is ok but allow some
> time to get your head around it.

still cannot migrate my things here

NB: am i post in the wrong mailing list ;) this is dev hu hu..

Re: REST API

Posted by Mike Watson <mi...@gmail.com>.