Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Zulfi Khan <zu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/05/03 00:49:03 UTC

Re: Getting error that 4 packages not install: how to install them

Hi,The last email told showed me "Add Jar Folder" option. I am not getting "Add Jar" File. I have attached the image what I am getting. I  am getting "dependencies" and "source packages" option. I have attached the image.
Please guide me.
Zulfi.
     On Monday, April 19, 2021, 4:17:53 AM CDT, Shaun Flynn <sc...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:

 Hello there,
I am guessing that you are not using Maven?
In which case, see attched screenshot.
Shaun
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021, 01:50 Zulfi Khan, <zu...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

Hi,I have downloaded the .jar file. Kindly guide me what to do next?
Zulfi.
    On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 2:35:35 PM CDT, Super Shaun <sc...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:

  Hello there,
  Have you got all dependencies installed? There are couple of hidden ones needed - think I fell afoul of this when I used poi a couple of years ago. Have you got these two added to your project?

  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.poi</groupId>
    <artifactId>poi-ooxml</artifactId>

  <!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.poi/poi-ooxml-schemas -->
 <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.poi</groupId>
    <artifactId>poi-ooxml-schemas</artifactId>
    <version>4.1.2</version>
 </dependency>

  On Sun, 18 Apr 2021, 18:45 Paulo Toledo, <pa...@yahoo.com.br.invalid> wrote:

Hi,

 The Apache Poi library is missing from your project.
 Em 17/04/2021 18:36, Zulfi Khan escreveu:

  Hi, I am using Netbeans 12.3. I am trying to run an Excel sheet program, but I am getting following errors:
 com/mycompany/fileread_opcode/Main.java:[14,35] package org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel does not exist
 com/mycompany/fileread_opcode/Main.java:[15,37] package org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel does not exist
 com/mycompany/fileread_opcode/Main.java:[16,37] package org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel does not exist
 com/mycompany/fileread_opcode/Main.java:[17,37] package org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel does not exist
 4 errors

  Somebody please guide me how to install the above packages?
  Zulfi.