Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Francesco Furfari <fr...@isti.cnr.it> on 2006/12/13 12:17:47 UTC

echo.DataBindingIntegrationTestCase failure

Hello folks,

I've just successful built all the /java stuff, but I've had to exclude
the "echo.databinding" module (in the \java\samples\sca\pom.xml) because
its test fails.

thank you for the great work !!!

francesco

  T E S T S
Running echo.DataBindingIntegrationTestCase
[Property] prefix: ABC
[Property] bar: BAR
[Property] prefix1: ABC
(org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder).
[java.lang.String]
ComponentB --> Received message: [#document: null]
[org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl]
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.64 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:
   testTransform(echo.DataBindingIntegrationTestCase)

Re: echo.DataBindingIntegrationTestCase failure

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
The echo.DataBindingIntegrationtestCase is a know issue right now,
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-989
Venkat seems to be working on that...

--
Luciano Resende