Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nille hammer <ta...@winfonet.eu> on 2010/11/04 14:37:21 UTC

T5.2.2 IOC: Non public service implementations

Hi List,

long time no write.

I have got used to defining a public interface for my services paired with a package-private implementation. Tapestry's autobinding with ServiceBinder complains about the implementations not being public. I do not want to make the implementations public. So I am afraid I will have to write builder methods in the Module class. Can someone confirm that or perhaps show me a way to use autobinding with non public implementations?

Thanks in advance,
nillehammer

==
http://www.winfonet.eu

Re: T5.2.2 IOC: Non public service implementations

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 11:44:57 -0200, Tom van Dijk <to...@tvandijk.nl> wrote:

> I think there is a problem with invoking constructors of package private
> classes. There would be IllegalAccessExceptions.

I agree. The code that instantiates the services are in a Tapestry package
and using a package-private constructor from another package is illegal.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: T5.2.2 IOC: Non public service implementations

Posted by Tom van Dijk <to...@tvandijk.nl>.
I think there is a problem with invoking constructors of package private
classes. There would be IllegalAccessExceptions.