Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 12:33:12 UTC

UI List view sortable fields

Hi

I would like to discuss this topic
http://cloudstack.org/forum/10-developer-and-api-support/11276-ui-list-view-sortable-fields.html
.

Any one have ideas?

Best regards,
Olga

Re: UI List view sortable fields

Posted by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jessica,

I just wonder if we could implement the sort on the server? I mean that we
could avoid a lot of requests to the server, if add API to sort data (or
maybe we already have a similar API? couldn't find). For example, if
clicking on column header to sort, send one request to the server with
param sortby=fieldName and then get sorted data from the server.

Is it possible?

Olga