Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Silke Ganster <ga...@imago.de> on 2002/03/18 09:48:42 UTC

size_sent logfile

Hi,

I run Server Version: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) mod_perl/1.26 DAV/1.0.3
does anybody know how to account bytes_sent (header and body Size) in a
put-request ? Just to know how much traffic is produced by using dav
(put, post, propfind, proppatch...) to cherish web-sites.
So how du I tell my logfile to log it or where (and how) can I add a
handler to Apaches request handling to get this information.

thanks in advance
Silke