Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jacob, Binu" <Bi...@norcom.de> on 2006/12/06 19:55:48 UTC

WSDL2Java cannot create stubs

Hi All,

 With axis2 1.1,  I can not create stubs for one of my wsdls. The same
wsdl had no problems with axis2 1.0. I get the following error when I
use the command line tool as well the eclipse plugin.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException

: java.lang.RuntimeException:

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener

ationEngine.java:224)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti

on

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp

leDBExtension.java:52)

Any help would be appreciable,

Thanks,

Binu.

RE: WSDL2Java cannot create stubs

Posted by "Jacob, Binu" <Bi...@norcom.de>.
Thanks for the quick response. I already figured out the problem. The
problem was because of SOAP Encoding style arrays. I found a way to work
around this problem..

The same wsdl was working fine with axis2 1.0. Was there anything
changed in axis2 1.1 ?

Thanks,
Binu.

Post your wsdl and tell us which databinding you are using and maybe
we can help.

Robert

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.