Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 19:55:08 UTC

max connections in CloudSolrServer

I see that in other constructors you can specify an HttpClient to be
used, but I don't see this same option for the CloudSolrServer.  Is
there a way to say the maximum number of connections that should be
used for CloudSolrServer?  What is the current number that is
supported?

Re: max connections in CloudSolrServer

Posted by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com>.
Not sure honestly. I would not have thought of passing in an lb server.
I'll look at those docs tomorrow though. What is the recommended approach
for initing the cloud solr server in an environment where a web service is
being stood up and is.expected to handle a large number of simultaneous
requests?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.