Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gr...@servicecanada.gc.ca on 2007/01/02 20:52:11 UTC

Raw values in contrib:table

On my tableView I have

 <binding name="columns">literal:
      * id:getId(), englishTitle:getEnglishColumn(), frenchTitle:getFrenchColumn()
    </binding>

the 2nd and 3rd columns return some html links, but they get escaped.

How can I get these to get displayed as html? I've tried adding a raw="true" in the html, but it's not working... also tried

 <component id="tableView" type="contrib:TableView">
    <binding name="raw" value="true" />
  </component>

But no dice.

Anyone have any tricks?

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Raw values in contrib:table

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-contrib/componentreference/table.html

"If defined, a Block with a name that starts with the column id and ends
with /ColumnValue/ will be used to render the column values.
Similarly, a Block with a name that starts with the column id and ends
with /ColumnHeader/ will be used to render the column headers. "

Use that approach to customize rendering

Greg.L.Cormier@servicecanada.gc.ca wrote:
> On my tableView I have
>
>  <binding name="columns">literal:
>       * id:getId(), englishTitle:getEnglishColumn(), frenchTitle:getFrenchColumn()
>     </binding>
>

> the 2nd and 3rd columns return some html links, but they get escaped.
>
> How can I get these to get displayed as html? I've tried adding a raw="true" in the html, but it's not working... also tried
>
>  <component id="tableView" type="contrib:TableView">
>     <binding name="raw" value="true" />
>   </component>
>
> But no dice.
>
> Anyone have any tricks?