Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Rafael Capucho <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/20 05:28:52 UTC

Decline by all Resources Offers

Hello,

I'm using this marathon json file[1] to launch neo4j, It was working until
a need to resize the node (vm) containing the app and relaunch the
neo4j/mesos-slave.

Now, when I execute the json in marathon the app neo4j dont even appear in
Mesos Master Web-UI Task List.

It is decline by all directly[2], the node that this app needs to run
(atlas002) as defined as constraints have 6 CPUs and 7.5 GB Mem, much more
than defined in the json app.

[1] - https://paste.ee/p/gm2Uo
[2] - https://paste.ee/p/Ewkhv

It appears in marathon UI but hanging as Waiting...

Mesos - 0.26.0
Marathon - 0.11.0

Thank you!

--
Rafael Capucho

Bachelor of Computer Science
Federal University of São Paulo
Institute of Science and Technology - ICT

PGP-Public Key: 2048R/7389A96F pgp.mit.edu
FP: EDB5 CDEE 8442 99CC C92D 9173 6B32 A5C9 7389 A96F