Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net> on 2005/06/10 02:47:50 UTC

question related to WSIF and Axis

Is there any plan to augment WSDL2Java so that it can
understand and generate types/interfaces for WSDL that
contains (non-SOAP) binding extensions as defined by
WSIF e.g. ejb, jms etc?

I am asking this question in the context of both Axis
1.2.x and Axis 2.

Thanks,
Shantanu Sen

Re: question related to WSIF and Axis

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
I would consider that a bug that needs to be fixed .. this is sort of
related to the recent thread on general@ws.apache.org related to moving
WSDL2* code out of Axis(2) and to a ws-commons project to enable clean
extension of WSDL2* by various WS projects.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.