Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kevin Duling <kd...@pivotal.io> on 2016/10/27 17:41:00 UTC

Code Formatting in develop

I just submitted a PR to geode that Travis CI rejected because of code
formatting in classes I had not modified.  Prior to my commit, I'd merged
in the latest develop branch this morning, which picked this up.

The error message reads:

> > Format violations were found. Run 'gradlew spotlessApply' to fix them.
>
> geode-core/src/main/java/org/apache/geode/internal/cache/wan/parallel/ParallelQueueRemovalMessage.java
>
> geode-core/src/test/java/org/apache/geode/internal/cache/wan/parallel/ParallelQueueRemovalMessageJUnitTest.java
>
> geode-core/src/test/java/org/apache/geode/internal/cache/BucketRegionQueueHelper.java

My pull request https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/pull/273 is held
up until this is corrected.

Re: Code Formatting in develop

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@pivotal.io>.
Kevin,

Could you please get latest dev. Barry has fixed.

--Udo