Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 23:38:18 UTC

smx5 jms-appender

Hi,

in servicemix 5 when i try to install jms-appender feature i see that there
is no service
that exposed javax.jms.ConnectionFactory.

In previous release javax.jms.ConnectionFactory was exposed in declarative
mode by activemq-broker.xml
With version 5 this file is change with activemq.xml but looking at seems
that is doesn't expose nothing.

Do i need to configure something ?

Regards

--Filippo