Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Alfie Kirkpatrick <Al...@ioko.com> on 2004/02/13 13:32:44 UTC

RE: Two basic problems (newbie) plus Qs

I've tested this on Win2k/IE5.5 and it appears to work ok, so maybe this
is an XP/IE6 problem. I'm patched with the latest security updates as
well, so that could be a factor. Has anyone else successfully used Slide
on XP/IE6...? I've also been having fundamental trouble with jcifs and
I'm starting to think it might be my OS config! Any pointers
appreciated.

Regards, Alfie.

ioko
M: +44 (0) 7810 552466