Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Juntunen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/06 21:17:43 UTC

[numbers] 1.0 Release

Hello,

Are we ready for a 1.0 release of commons-numbers? Any pending updates or
blockers?

Regards,
Matt J

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Le ven. 9 juil. 2021 à 12:55, Matt Juntunen
<ma...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> If there aren't any objections, then I could try to get a release ready
> this weekend. I believe we are skipping the commons-numbers-arrays and
> commons-numbers-complex-streams modules for this release, correct?

No, "commons-numbers-arrays" should go in.

Regards,
Gilles

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Le sam. 10 juil. 2021 à 19:23, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Since tags make sense to see what's been ADDED since 1.0.

Well, of course.  IMHO even for the additions, the tags are next to useless in
Commons components.

Gilles

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Matt Juntunen <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Matt Juntunen <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 at 11:55, Matt Juntunen <ma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If there aren't any objections, then I could try to get a release ready
> this weekend. I believe we are skipping the commons-numbers-arrays and
> commons-numbers-complex-streams modules for this release, correct?

Thanks.

Definitely omit commons-numbers-complex-streams. There was a discussion a
while back about an alternative to this module that would represent arrays
of complex numbers using just arrays of primitives for the real and
imaginary parts.

Looking at commons-numbers-arrays it only has two classes:

MultidimensionalCounter

Re: [numbers] 1.0 Release

Posted by Matt Juntunen <ma...@gmail.com>.