Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Günther, Thorsten <Th...@medocino.de> on 2006/09/27 13:36:52 UTC

Align right of tr:panelButtonBar

Hi!

I'm trying to get the commandButtons inside a panelButtonBar inside the footer-facet of a panelFormLayout to align to the right side of the form but I'm not successful with this so far. Is there some style I could use for this or some trick to get this done?

Thank you!

Regards,
Thorsten

Re: Align right of tr:panelButtonBar

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Hrm, you could put it inside of a panelHorizontalLayout with halign="end".
That should work, but I wonder if we should just support halign on
panelButtonBar.

-- Adam