Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Iraklis Kourtidis <ik...@covia.com> on 2001/04/26 23:11:50 UTC

RE: To Roman Fail

Hi Jonathan,

I hate to agree about the pushiness, but most people probably don't think it's very nice of you to post a question with #### or ***** around its subject. It implies that your questions are more urgent than others'. Nobody else in this list seems to be doing this right now.

I would urge you to look at the mail archive, which may solve some of your problems before you'd get a response from this list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org

thanks,
Iraklis

Posted by Jonathan <ja...@i-2000.com>.
I will omit the ## *** in my questions than.  I had no idea this was
considered an expression of pushyness.