Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> on 2005/06/12 22:16:17 UTC

RE: Subversion RPMs for Redhat 9

Thanks, that info helped.

It got me thinking.

Hmmmm....nothing changed but the version.

My RPM messes with the version number.

Hmmm....take out the messing with the version number and it works!

I now remember that I did the same thing on the RHEL-3 and RHEL-4 RPMs.

I'm not sure why it NOT messing up on the pre-RC and RC series, but, I
think this way should work all the time.

I think I used to mess with the version number before the Subversion
devels started doing it differently.....

Anyway, thanks for the clues.

I think I should have some RPMs by tonight or tomorrow.

    - David Summers