Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Shishir Pardikar <Sh...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/08 22:10:05 UTC

Help for DevCloud?

All,

I have installed the DevCloud on my machine and am trying to play with it to get my feet wet on Cloud Stack. I am able to login via the VM console or by ssh'ing, but I  am not able to launch the management console via the browser. I have followed the instructions and read the posts here<http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/comm/DevCloud>. Specifically I have done the following.

-          I am running on windows 8.

-          I have modified the lmhosts file to include DevCloud 127.0.0.1 entry

-          Am able to ping to DevCloud from a windows 8 command line

-          Have increased the VM memory to 2048

-          Have checked that there is nothing listening on port 8080

-          I looked at the log under /var/logs.... Looking to see if something is wrong with java/web-server. However the logs are so big that it is difficult to make any sense out of them.

Appreciate if anyone can help.

Shishir

Shishir Pardikar
Senior Architect; Citrix Labs - Redmond WA

Re: Help for DevCloud?

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
I hope you followed the link to

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/DevCloud