Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kris Sterckx <kr...@nuagenetworks.net> on 2019/01/25 18:14:04 UTC

Dropping Nuage Networks support

Folks,

A management decision within Nuage Networks / Nokia has been made for
dropping CloudStack support in the upcoming release.

With that, we have been working at a clean cut, taking out Nuage SDN
support from the code, as the last thing we want would be leaving
unsupported/broken code in the repo. Obviously, all generically applicable
contributions remain – only the Nuage specifics are taken out. Some of
these generic contributions include per-NIC extra DHCP options support,
extended Config Drive support (both discussed at the Miami CCC) and
Physical Network Migration (presented at the last Montreal CCC).

The following PR has been uploaded, pending your review:

Together with Frank and Raf, I would like to thank everyone for the great
collaboration, the time we spent at conferences/meetups and the overall joy
we had. And I hope our ways to further cross.

Keep up the great work.

Kris

RE: Dropping Nuage Networks support

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
+1

Same from me guys, we're sorry to see you go.   Don't be strangers if we're ever at the same conferences!

Kind regards

Paul.

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Kris,

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
Hi Kris,

Thanks a lot for your contributions, I hope you will remain close to our
community!

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kris,