Posted to users@camel.apache.org by yogu13 <yo...@synechron.com> on 2014/12/03 12:30:17 UTC

Camel-CXF dependency with Spring

Hello,

I am trying to use camel's cxf component in a webapp (without spring,
probably would go along with guice). I was going through the CXF
dependencies in POM where in I saw that it has a explicit dependency with
spring. I was wondering if there was any other way CXF could be used in
camel without the spring dependency.

Regards,
-Yogesh

Re: Camel-CXF dependency with Spring

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

CXF and Camel have no hard dependencies of Spring. You can exclude the dependency of spring when you use the camel-cxf component. If you use java code to setup the cxf endpoints you don’t need to use any spring jars.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com