Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@apache.org> on 2011/07/02 23:00:48 UTC

CLEREZZA-588

As a subtask of CLEREZZA-532 I've just committed CLEREZZA-588, please review
the new page on contributing as it also contains normative descriptions of
the process. A novelty I suggest is that one can ask for an explicit vote
during the silent consensus period. This is meant for situations where one
doubts that a proposed patch addresses a real need (and could those get 3 +1
votes) while not being in a position or actually feeling the need to
directly veto it.

Cheers,
Reto