Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/27 09:01:03 UTC

Next round of patch releases - Camel 2.19.4 and 2.20.1

Hi

We should start to think about doing the next round of patch releases.
For example start of next month we can cut 2.19.4, and then following
week 2.20.1.
Its always good to get a quick first patch release out when we have
done a big release recently.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Next round of patch releases - Camel 2.19.4 and 2.20.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 go for it Gregor

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
I need holidays ...

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.

Sent from my iPhone...

> Am 10.11.2017 um 12:48 schrieb Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>:
>
> Hi Babak,
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.  I've rename the class on master and
> cherry-picked it onto camel-2.20.x.  I am going to cut the RC now.

Hi Gregor

Thanks a lot for the fix and cutting the RC :-)

Babak

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Babak,

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi Luca

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Luca,

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Everyone:

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Thomas Diesler <td...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Next round of patch releases - Camel 2.19.4 and 2.20.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It sounds good. No objection from my side.

Regards
JB

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1, Thanks Gregor.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

CXF has been upgraded, so the 2.20.x branch should be ready for the RC

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Everyone: