Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> on 2003/09/25 23:12:29 UTC

[all] Maven common nav and ApacheCon ad

The Jakarta Commons Maven generated sites all have a series of different
nav menus.  I've checked in one fragment of XML which provides a commons
nav menu for all commons projects.  It will add the ApacheCon ad and add
the list of projects to every project page, and it will take 5 minutes to
implement for each project.

Q: How do I add the Jakarta Commons nav to the Maven site?

A:
1. Add this to your navigation.xml (or project.xml)

<!DOCTYPE project [
<!ENTITY commons-nav SYSTEM "../incl_nav.xml">
]>

2. After your project's menus, add this:

&commons-nav;

This has been implemented for:

Latka: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/latka/
Codec: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/codec/