Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Bill Spens <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 07:19:14 UTC

Having trouble with LDAP groups

I'm not seeing any groups show up on the "LDAP/Roles Mapping" tab in Redback
Runtime Configuration.  It seems to be related to this post, but I'm not
sure.

http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40archiva.apache.org/msg02589.html

Can you send me some updated links to the files I should look at to
troubleshoot this?

My baseDn is:    OU=Employees,DC=mycompany,DC=com

My baseDn for groups is:    OU=Groups,OU=Employees,DC=mycompany,DC=com

All my users import correctly, but the dropdown on the LDAP Groups is empty
and searching for 'developers' for example doesn't turn up anything.  We are
using MS active directory if that makes any difference.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Thanks!

Bill