Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Parveen Kumar Hooda <ph...@ggn.aithent.com> on 2002/09/18 06:49:38 UTC

Dynamic addition of properties in form bean in Action Class

Hi

One Jsp page in  my application needs to generate the fields(radia
buttons,text fields etc.)
dynamically based on some condition.
Also I want to validate these dynamic fields using the struts framework.
Is this type of scenario possible with struts ?
or any one has tried a similar scenario eariler can guide me.
Is there any approach to add properties to the form bean at run time?

Any ponter in this direction will be appreciated.

Pary