Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/07/09 22:57:04 UTC

What is the best way to share pre-created application packages?

Any idea on how we can share pre-created application packages? Is there an
Apache recommendation around it?

-Sumit

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: What is the best way to share pre-created application packages?

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
I think the maven artifacts are signed (at least when deploying them
through an ASF release process
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html).  But the
checksums are still an issue.

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Steve. Let me capture this in a JIRA and track it for a later
release.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.