Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dang Minh Phuong <mp...@ncs.com.sg> on 2002/10/28 08:10:08 UTC

Generate html from jaxb object???

Hi all,

I am writing a java program using JAXB to map a xml to java objects. After I
generate a xml from data (this time, xml is java objects), I would like to
generate html directly from my object without save into hard-drive. I don't
know how to do and what tool to do that. So far I just use fop to generate
pdf from xml (but this xml is in hard-drive already).

Thanks for your help

PS: I was wondering if this question is xsl question, not fop question. If
so, sorry for that.