Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jerry Jalenak <Je...@LABONE.com> on 2002/07/02 18:28:05 UTC

inserts blank space?

Call me crazy, but......

I have a form inside of a table cell -

When I turn on my table borders, there is an additional 20 or 25 pixels of
space at the bottom of the cell.  This only appears to show up when I use
the <html:form>....</html:form> tags.  Has anyone else noticed this before?

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.

Re: inserts blank space?

Posted by Daniel Jaffa <ja...@hotmail.com>.
As long as the form tag is not inside of the <TD> your are safe.  This IE
rendering problem not a html issue.
Posted by "emmanuel.boudrant" <b7...@yahoo.fr>.