Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Osella <so...@austin.rr.com> on 2006/11/03 14:07:25 UTC

Download location for sandbox JAR and Example Source Files?

Do you know the location for downloading the sandbox JAR and example source
files?

Thanks for the tip about the sandbox.  The s:pprPanelGroup looks like what I
need.

Re: Download location for sandbox JAR and Example Source Files?

Posted by Wdiaz <wd...@unipamplona.edu.co>.

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

--
Cordialmente

William Diaz Pabón
Coordinador Técnico de Desarrollo
Vicerrectoría de Gestión y Desarrollo Tecnológico
Universidad de Pamplona