Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2018/06/11 12:22:45 UTC

June report: draft for review

Hi,

I've assembled a preliminary board report for June:

https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board%20Report%20June%202018

Please have a look at let me know of any omissions or corrections. I
plan to submit it next Wednesday morning CET.

Michael

Re: June report: draft for review

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2018-06-11 16:38, Michael Dürig wrote:

> On 11.06.18 14:53, Julian Reschke wrote:
>> On 2018-06-11 14:22, Michael Dürig wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've assembled a preliminary board report for June:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board%20Report%20June%202018
>>>
>>> Please have a look at let me know of any omissions or corrections. I
>>> plan to submit it next Wednesday morning CET.
>>
>> Fixed a typo.
>
> Thanks.
>

>> Q: maybe clarify that Alex D. just changed names?
>>

> This was implicitly mentioned in the committer base changes section of
> the March report. Do you think we need to mention this more specifically?

Nope. So this looks good to me.

Re: June report: draft for review

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.