Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/01 04:51:28 UTC

Re: IGNITE-2766 Spring Cache Manager ReConnect Issue

Hi Rishi,

I looked at your changes and added a comment in the ticket.

-Val

Posted by Rishi Yagnik <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Val..

Did not get chance to look into depth will give more information when I
find something concrete.

Thanks,

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Valentin Kulichenko <

--
Rishi Yagnik

Re: IGNITE-2766 Spring Cache Manager ReConnect Issue

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Rishi,

Posted by Rishi Yagnik <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Val,