Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Nate McCall <zz...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/06 23:18:11 UTC

ACNA 2019 Schedule is out

Hi Folks,
Thanks to everyone who submitted talks and helped out reviewing. We ended
up with a lot more material than we could make room for, but I think we put
together what will be a good track:
https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/schedule.html

If you submitted a talk and got accepted the ASF folks should be in touch
shortly with details. There were some good proposals that we did not end up
accepting in the interests of creating a well rounded schedule. Either way,
thank you again for taking the time to put something together and submit
it.

For all of you, but particularly if you got a talk accepted, please help
promote as much as possible. This will be a good conf for us regardless
since we are starting off with an NGCC, but given the strength of our
community, I think we can really help the ASF get the word out and get
people in chairs.

Thanks again,
-Nate

Re: ACNA 2019 Schedule is out

Posted by cclive1601你 <cc...@gmail.com>.
Will there be alive online or recording vedio of this meeting ?🤔

DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月10日周一 下午11:58写道:

--
you are the apple of my eye !

Re: ACNA 2019 Schedule is out