Posted to user@commons.apache.org by CANDAT Jerome <je...@c-s.fr> on 2003/11/03 18:17:51 UTC

[JXPath] Problem while removing nodes

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to remove nodes from my XML file using JXPath.

I'm doing the following :

context.getVariables().declareVariable("sourcePath", sourcePath); // sourcePath being a string and correspond to an attribute in my XML
context.removePath("//project[@sourcePath=$sourcePath]");

If I replace the $sourcePath string by 'D:/TEST/' for example it works... But if sourcePath is "D:/TEST" it doesn't work...

I get the following error :

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Exception trying to remove xpath file://project[@sourcePath=$popol]; Cannot remove an object that is not some other object's property or a collection element.

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks in advance,
Jérôme.