Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org> on 2002/12/03 07:25:11 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr-iconv/ces libapriconv_ces_modules.dsp

At 12:07 AM 12/3/2002, you wrote:
>wrowe       2002/12/02 22:07:46
>
>  Added:       ccs      libapriconv_ccs_modules.dsp
>               ces      libapriconv_ces_modules.dsp
>  Log:
>    Add makefile projects to build the whole apr_iconv shebang within a .dsw

I just wanted to stop a moment and thank you, Branko, for all the legwork
you did on the build schema.  It made quick (well, perhaps not quick... :-)
work of folding this all in.

One question - should the target install be bin/iconv or simply iconv?

Bill

Re: cvs commit: apr-iconv/ces libapriconv_ces_modules.dsp

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>One question - should the target install be bin/iconv or simply iconv?

Hm, by analogy with modules, it should be just iconv I think.