Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru)" <su...@cisco.com> on 2007/07/11 00:30:54 UTC

Jndi and active mq .

Hello active mq users,
           I am  using active mq 4.0.2. I would like to specify the
clientId and subscription name for a durable subscriber as a part of
jndi.properties.  What is the jndi prefix which should be used for
specifying the durable subscription name and client id ?

The jndi properties file which Iam using is as follows

java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory

# use the following property to configure the default connector
 java.naming.provider.url =   failover:tcp://171.69.155.58:61716

# use the following property to specify the JNDI name the connection
factory
# should appear as.

connectionFactoryNames = connectionFactory, queueConnectionFactory,
topicConnectionFactory

# register some topics in JNDI using the form
# topic.[jndiName] = [physicalName]
  topic.jms/UserTopic = jms/UserTopic

The link in the documentation is broken
(http://activemq.codehaus.org/JNDI+Support