Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joseph Hannon <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/20 18:05:02 UTC

Know of a Tapestry 4 with Hivemind example application

I recently attempted to upgrade a Tapestry 3.0.3 app to Tapestry 4 beta 6
with limited success. The app would run but now moving between pages ended
up being a POST instead of GET. I have read all I could find on the tapestry
site on Hivemind and upgrading Tap and such. Is there some example that
shows the files needed and approaches that work for a simple Tapestry
/Hivemind app?

Thanks,
Joseph

Re: Know of a Tapestry 4 with Hivemind example application

Posted by Joseph Hannon <ja...@gmail.com>.
The moving between pages issue I mention below starts from an image submit.
It's listener does a redirect to the next page for example. I was having
alot of issues getting the request to end up as a GET when the page was
displayed. Why this is important is I am attempting to prevent duplicate
form submissions if the user presses refresh and I don't want the user to
have to answer the POST browser dialog on a refresh. It was just one of the
things I was battling attempting this upgrade.

The more important piece to me is some example Tap/Hive app where I can see
how to do injections and use this IOC stuff. Any direction you can provide
will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joseph