Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2015/12/04 02:27:13 UTC

Suggested board report

We are a day late. Will post tonight. Would appreciate any input. Its a bit
barebones but not bad either given we did two releases in this period and a
load of JIRAs resolved. Thanks.

St.Ack

HTrace is a tracing framework intended for use with distributed systems.

HTrace has been incubating since 2014-11.

  1. Continue to grow the HTrace community
  2. Continue to develop and release stable HTrace incubating artifacts
  3. Continue to explore the integration of the HTrace framework into
  other Apache products

aware of?

  None

  39 subscribers to dev@ (up from 38) and about 200 messages
  since last report (up from 55 in previous period though many
  are build 'failures')

 About 65 issues resolved since last report contributed
 by 5 different contributors.

Date of last release:

 htrace-incubating-4.0.0 on Sept 14th, 2015
 htrace-incubating-4.0.1 on Sept 27th, 2015

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

  None this period. Last added committer: Abraham Elmahrek - 2.11.15

Re: Suggested board report

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks boys. Posting...
St.Ack