Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Wunderlich <ma...@gmx.net> on 2008/09/05 13:39:46 UTC

Question on SOAPMonitor

Hi there,

I am trying to use the Axis2 SOAPMonitor to take a close look at the SOAP messages to and from my existing web service. I installed the the SOAPMonitor on Tomcat as per the instructions and it works fine when I go to http://localhost:8080/axis2/SOAPMonitor. However, if I want to use the monitor on my own web service (e.g. on http://localhost:8080/MyWebService/SOAPMonitor), the applet doesn't start. I have added the servlet configuration of my service's web.xml and also included the classes in the service's root directory.

The request fails with the following msg:

message Servlet SOAPMonitorService is not available
description The requested resource (Servlet SOAPMonitorService is not available) is not available.

Am I incorrectly assuming that I could use the Axis2 SoapMonitor to monitor any SOAP web service that I am running?

Cheers,

Martin
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx

Re: Question on SOAPMonitor

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Try looking at the axis2 logs ... there may be an exception. If
nothing jumps out, try putting axis2 in debug via the logging
propertes under WEB-INF/classes . Then look for clues. If you still
are stuck, post the logs around the soap monitor servlet setup and
I'll try to help.

- R

Re: Question on SOAPMonitor

Posted by Martin Wunderlich <ma...@gmx.net>.