Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Park, Sung-Gu" <je...@thinkfree.com> on 2001/02/01 05:57:11 UTC

Re: WebDAV news - Tahoe released

I queried the SharePoint Server the OPTIONS request and got the below.
Notice the headers, "Versioning-Support", "DASL", "DAV".

In SharePoint, currently I can only manage the documents in my local system.
"DAV:basicversioning" means that only the configuration management systems
is ready.
And in the webpage, I can only watch and get the documents as
version-controlled information.

FYI.
In WebDAV versioning, there are three important features(versioning,
parallel development, and configuration management)

I think the SharePoint client isn't to seem to be an application.
It looks like a part of Windows 2000 OS series and Internet Explorer.

===[ OPTIONS Response by
SharePoint]==================================================

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:43:20 GMT
MicrosoftTahoeServer: 1.0
MS-Author-Via: DAV
Public-Extension: urn:schemas:httpmail, http://schemas.microsoft.com/repl/
Versioning-Support: DAV:basicversioning
Accept-Ranges: bytes
DASL: <DAV:sql>
DAV: 1, 2
Public: OPTIONS, TRACE, GET, HEAD, DELETE, PUT, POST, COPY, MOVE, MKCOL,
PROPFIND, PROPPATCH, LOCK, UNLOCK, SEARCH, SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, POLL,
BDELETE, BCOPY, BMOVE, BPROPPATCH, BPROPFIND
Allow: OPTIONS, TRACE, GET, HEAD, DELETE, PUT, COPY, MOVE, PROPFIND,
PROPPATCH, SEARCH, SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, POLL, BDELETE, BCOPY, BMOVE,
BPROPPATCH, BPROPFIND, LOCK, UNLOCK
MS-WebStorage: 6.0.4610
Cache-Control: private

Sung-Gu.