Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/25 23:37:28 UTC

[shale] Fix needed for mailreader build file

I was able to successfully build the shale mailreader app after
modifying build.xml.  Here is the fix ...

replace: <pathelement location="${servlet.jar}"/>
with: <pathelement location="${servlet-api.jar}"/>

My first official shale contribution. I will try to contribute
something more substantive. ;-)

sean

Re: [shale] Fix needed for mailreader build file

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
svn is down right now, so I'll get this when it comes back to life.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.