Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by newbie-gero <ch...@e7tech.com> on 2008/03/16 15:59:27 UTC

Errors when starting Geronimo Require some assistance thanks

Hi Lists,
I have encounter problems when i start the Geronimo running on Linux.
My jdk is version 1.5.04.
I have start the Geronimo successfully when i start it in background
# cd geronimo/bin
# ./startup.sh
When i type http://localhost:8080/, geronimo page starts and display out
successfully.

However i tried this command to start up the geronimo in the geronimo
installation folder,
DellCM-Linux:/home/chongming # cd geronimo/
DellCM-Linux:/home/chongming/geronimo # java -jar bin/server.jar

These are the error messages which print out on my ternimal.
These are the errors it dislay. I have also upload the pictures on the
errors

1) Incorrect level of org.omg.CORBA classes found.
2) Likely cause is an incorrect java.endorsed.dirs configuration
3) ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the
FAILED state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.0.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.0.2/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer"
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: CORBA usage
requires Yoko CORBA spec classes in java.endorsed.dirs classpath
4) Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.omg.PortableInterceptor.IORInterceptor_3_0.adapter_manager_state_changed(Ljava/lang/String;S)V
org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: bind() failed: Address already in use  vmcid:
0x41534000  minor code: 8  completed: No
5) Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use

 Anyone can guide me please. Thanks

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16079920/error%2Bscreen%2B1.jpg
error+screen+1.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16079920/error%2Bscreen%2B2.jpg
error+screen+2.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16079920/error%2Bscreen%2B3.jpg
error+screen+3.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16079920/error%2Bscreen%2B4.jpg
error+screen+4.jpg

Re: Errors when starting Geronimo Require some assistance thanks

Posted by "biswa.ahn@gmail.com" <bi...@gmail.com>.

djencks wrote:

> [...]
>> 2) Likely cause is an incorrect java.endorsed.dirs configuration
>> 3) ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in
>> the
>> FAILED state:
>> abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.0.2/car?
>> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.0.2/
>> car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer"
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: CORBA usage
>> requires Yoko CORBA spec classes in java.endorsed.dirs classpath
>> 4) Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> org.omg.PortableInterceptor.IORInterceptor_3_0.adapter_manager_state_c
>> hanged(Ljava/lang/String;S)V
>> org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: bind() failed: Address already in use
>> vmcid:
>> 0x41534000  minor code: 8  completed: No
>> 5) Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use

Thanks !!

Re: Errors when starting Geronimo Require some assistance thanks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.